We’re looking for a few new additions to the team. Yes, you’ll work for amazing clients and projects in an exciting environment.
Interested parties, please send your resume to email@example.com.
- Pick up clients and drive them to the desired location on time and in comfort
- Assist clients in loading and unloading of luggage
- Prepare and stock up amenities (if necessary) in car before each transfer
- Maintain vehicle cleanliness and functionality at all times
- Possess valid Class 3 licence with at least 2 years of driving experience.
- Familiar with roads, hotels and major buildings/landmarks
- Willing to work long and irregular hours
- Responsible and independent
- Good customer service and interpersonal skills
- Plan, schedule and assign daily transport activities to ensure they are carried out in a timely manner
- Coordinate with customers and limousine drivers to ensure smooth operations
- Monitor daily transfers and flights
- Handle phone bookings and enquiries
- Willing to work long hours including weekends and Public Holidays
- Able to work under pressure and in a fast paced environment
- Good analytical and problem solving skills required
- Good interpersonal and management skills
- Meticulous and able to work independently